Happy Monday! Here are this week’s posts. The two at the top are personal debt reduction stories. It’s always a pleasure to receive these.
- Eliminate the Muda shares a personal story of how earning more doesn’t always solve debt issues.
- Debt Free Adventure tells about his big win with Lending Club.
- Christian Personal Finance has a guest post that outlines five ways to deal with medical debt.
- Man vs. Debt has a spartan post: excess is a liability.
- An Emergency Fund explains how to take advantage of payment protection plans as you pay off your debt.
- Bargaineering compiles some US credit card debt statistics.
- Get Rich Slowly finds that Suze Orman thinks that paying with cash is a good thing.
- Digerati Life shares Oprah’s Debt Diet.
- The Smarter Wallet discusses Dave Ramsey’s debt reduction philosophies.
- Personal Finance Analyst tells the merits of packing some extra snow on your debt snowball.
Have a great week!