Here are this week’s debt reduction posts for your reading pleasure (personal debt reduction story at the top!):
- Personal Finance Journey cut the cable and applied the savings to Operation Destroy Debt.
- Debt-Tips.com discusses the pros and cons of debt settlement.
- Free Money Finance calls the mortgage interest tax deduction a consolation prize.
- Balance Junkie does the math on the cost of debt.
- Reduce Debt Faster talks about the pluses and minuses of debt reduction programs.
- PT Money lists ways that you can legally eliminate your credit card debt.
- Studenomics has a post on treating your student loans right.
- Digerati Life talks about DebtGoal (and may still be running a contest for a free subscription to the service).
- The Smarter Wallet gives tips on improving your credit score.
- Free From Broke warns against analysis paralysis with deciding which debt to pay down first.
- Eliminate The Muda! discusses how to deal with debt collection.
Thanks!Â Be sure to link to your favorite posts and share the love.
Got debt reduction questions prompted by these articles!Â Ask them over at Cash Commons!
Interested in hosting the Carnival of Debt Reduction?Â Drop me a line!