Welcome to this week’s Carnival of Debt Reduction!Â Personal debt reduction stories are up top.
Do you have debt reduction questions?Â Ask them at Cash Commons!
- Live Real, Now shares updates on most expenses, and talks about how he gets his bill payment amounts reduced.
- Steadfast Finances has a good illustration of how your debt (and other things) can own you.
- Bargaineering lists some psychological money tricks; #1 and #2 are useful for reducing debt.
- Christian Personal Finance shares the secret to staying out of debt.
- Personal Finance Journey has a twelve-question debt health assessment.
- PT Money discusses the new credit card regulations and how they help to educate people of the high cost of debt.
- One Money Design talks about what the Bible says about debt.
- Digerati Life discusses peer-to-peer lending as a way to reduce debt.
- M is for Money says that debts are debts, large or small.
- Personal Finance Analyst has five steps to smart credit card debt relief.
- Eliminate the Muda! shares the book that changed his world.