Thanks for stopping by.Â Here are this week’s debt reduction posts:
- Wealth Pilgrim discusses whether to put extra money toward your mortgage, or invest it.
- Smart on Money tells how to start down the road to debt reduction, Dave Ramsey style.
- PT Money reminds us of one of the side benefits of reducing debt (aside from not owing so much, of course).
- Digerati Life recommends tracking net worth, especially to spot whether you’re getting out of debt (or getting into it).
- Eliminate the Muda! has a hitchhiker’s approach to dealing with financial catastrophe.Â Since financial catastrophe (usually) means debt, there you go.