Here are this week’s submitted on-topic posts:
- Reduce Debt Faster gives options for consolidating unsecured credit card debt.
- Canadian Finance Blog discusses consolidating debts after marriage.
- Studenomics debates whether student credit cards are a good or bad idea.
- The Digerati Life offers solutions to break the debt cycle.
- Bible Money Matters has a guest post on six things to consider before making a purchase. (Considering debt load is in there.)
- Think Your Way To Wealth recommends using planning to reduce and eliminate your debt.
- Money Relationship has a guest post from Sweating the Big Stuff’s Daniel Packer on why he doesn’t stress about his $23,000 of debt.
- Eliminate The Muda explains the PDCA process and how it can be applied to (among other things) debt reduction.
Have a great week!