Thanks go out to Budgeting In The Fun Stuff for hosting last week’s Carnival of Debt Reduction. The cartoon is a nice touch.
Here are the debt-reduction posts for this week’s Carnival:
- Live Real, Now runs down ten dumb money moves, and in the process updates his debt reduction progress.
- Debt Tips hosted a guest post that presents four unusual role models who could inspire you to get out of debt.
- Barbara Friedberg admits that, though sometimes debt is inevitable, it still is necessary to take action against it.
- Christian Personal Finance discusses getting a second job to pay off debt. I recommend this.
- Wallet Blog has five suggestions for improving your debt-reduction progress.
- Dealerity ties together a bunch of street art into a tale of debt reduction.
- Digerati Life advises looking into peer-to-peer lending for debt consolidation. This works only for borrowers with decent credit ratings, and the APR is nearly 7%.
- Ask Mr. Credit Card asks if you’re paying off debts with credit cards. Didn’t know that was even (ahem) in the cards, but I guess so!
- Miss Bankrupt explains how to fix a late payment on a credit card.
- PT Money discusses how to decide which debt to pay down first.
Happy Thanksgiving all!